Dear Beach House Hotel Guests
Thank you for your continued support and kind words throughout the past few months.
Safety is always our top priority. In response to changing marketplace conditions, during our time apart, we have developed comprehensive cleaning and physical distancing protocols as well as revised service offerings, and are pleased to share those details with you.
CLEANLINESS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Staff members have received new training and education for new cleaning processes throughout the property. We have more frequent and intensive cleaning for all surfaces in the hotel in all public areas as well as all guest rooms.
- All occupied guest rooms will only be serviced after each guest has checked out. Our Front Desk will assist guest requests for additional towels, bathroom amenities and all other items.
- Beach House has implemented stringent sterilization and "no-contact" check-in and check-out processes.
- Within San Mateo County it is currently required that face covering are worn indoors of a public space, we are kindly asking all hotel guests to comply for the safety of others when in the lobby and public areas. Please see the Front Desk for questions or a limited amount of resources if needed.
- Our staff will be checked daily for their health and wellness, before serving you.
- Beach House guests are asked to maintain proper social distancing while on property for the safety of all guests.
- Should you experience any flu-like symptoms during or within 14 days before or after your stay we ask you inform management to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff.
- We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel COVID-19, and are following their guidelines and orders from our local state and county health departments.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Daily Continental Breakfast will be served. We will be providing Bagels, limited pastry selections, oatmeal and whole fruit. Trays will be provided to take back to your room or if available with social distance guidelines there is limited space in our lobby, on the Ocean Terrace Patio and in the Rose Garden.
- We will continue to offer Social Distancing Wine Hour on Friday and Saturdays, which will be wine only.
- Not all area restaurants may be open, however many in Half Moon Bay do offer take-out and delivery services and our Front Desk can help you with any needs.
- In room complimentary coffee, tea and two bottles of water per room are available.
- Due to current conditions, some of our traditional service offerings including our Spa Services and Fitness Center will not be available during your stay.
- Any guest room deliveries will be directed to the Front Desk for coordination with pick-up or delivery.
Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay is committed to ensuring that our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the beach for some much needed relaxation and rejuvenation in the near future.