Dear Beach House Hotel Guests
Thank you for your support and visits throughout the past several months.
Safety and cleanliness are always our top priority. In response to changing times with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have developed comprehensive cleaning and physical distancing protocols as well as revised service offerings. Let us share with you our current details …
CLEANLINESS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Staff members have received new training and education for new cleaning processes throughout the property. We have more frequent and intensive cleaning for all surfaces in the hotel in all public areas as well as all guest rooms.
- Per Government health recommendations, all hotel guests must utilize face coverings for the safety of others when in elevators, the lobby and other public areas. Please contact the Front Desk for questions or if you are in need of resources.
- Our staff is checked daily for their health and wellness, before serving you.
- Should you experience any flu-like symptoms during or within 14 days before or after your stay, we ask you inform management to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff.
- We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel COVID-19, and are following their guidelines and orders from our local state and county health departments.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Daily Continental Breakfast is served.
- In room complimentary coffee, tea and two bottles of water per room are available.
- Valet Parking is available at $35 a night.
- Any guest room deliveries will be directed to the Front Desk for coordination with pick-up or delivery.
We look forward to welcoming you to Beach House Hermosa Beach for some much-needed relaxation and rejuvenation in the near future.