Dear Beach House Hotel Guests
Thank you for your continued support and kind words throughout the past two months.
Safety and cleanliness are always our top priority. In response to changing times with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have developed comprehensive cleaning and physical distancing protocols as well as revised service offerings. Let us share with you our current details …
CLEANLINESS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Staff members have received new training and education for new cleaning processes throughout the property. We have more frequent and intensive cleaning for all surfaces in the hotel in all public areas as well as all guest rooms.
- All occupied guest rooms will only be serviced after each guest has checked out. Our Front Desk will assist guest requests for additional towels, bathroom amenities and all other items.
- The Beach House Front Desk has implemented a stringent, streamlined check-in and check-out process which will maintain social distancing and limited contact.
- Per Government health recommendations, we request hotel guests to utilize face coverings for the safety of others when in elevators, the lobby and other public areas. Please contact the Front Desk for questions or if you are in need of resources.
- Our staff will be checked daily for their health and wellness, before serving you.
- Beach House guests are asked to maintain proper social distancing while on property for the safety of all guests.
- Should you experience any flu-like symptoms during or within 14 days before or after your stay we ask you inform management to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff.
- We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel COVID-19, and are following their guidelines and orders from our local state and county health departments.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
- Daily Continental Breakfast will be served. Guests can either be seated separately outdoors on the Strand Patio with proper social distancing protocols implemented, or Breakfast trays are available to be taken to individual rooms and balconies.
- Not all area restaurants may be open, however many in Hermosa Beach do offer take-out and delivery services and our Front Desk can help you with any needs.
- In room complimentary coffee, tea and two bottles of water per room are available.
- Due to current conditions, some of our traditional service offerings including our Spa Services and Fitness Room will not be available during your stay.
- At this time, we will not offer Valet Parking however Self-Parking at $28 overnight is available. When you arrive please come to the Front Desk for instructions and assistance. We will have staff to assist with your luggage and in the parking garage if requested.
- Any guest room deliveries will be directed to the Front Desk for coordination with pick-up or delivery.
We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach for some much-needed relaxation and rejuvenation in the near future.