BEACH HOUSE HOTEL HALF MOON BAY - CATERS TO FAMILIES & KIDS
HALF MOON BAY, CA (May 1, 2011)- Half Moon Bay offers a perfect family getaway destination for a late summer or fall trip to the coast and the Beach House Hotel is prepped and ready to help families enjoy the area. With a hospitable and warm staff to assist, the hotel has everything from special reservation add-ons with beach grab bags and toys designed for kids, to microwaves, refrigerators and two TVs in each loft-style suite to make the family happy. It's a perfect destination for families with a king bed and pull-out queen sofa bed in each suite - plus complimentary parking and Continental breakfast included with each suite.
Some popular area activities include ...
Fall (from June - November) at the Beach House Hotel start at $195 to $285 Sunday- Thursdays and $255 - $385 for Fridays and Saturdays. Prices do not include tax and reservations are necessary and can be made by calling 800.315.9366 or visit www.beach-house.com. The 54-loft suite Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay is located on a bluff overlooking the Pacific coastline at 4100 N. Cabrillo Highway
- A visit to Pillar Point Harbor…an easy walk, for 1/2 or full day fishing trips, or to sample local catch
- Two area lighthouses - Pigeon Point (20 miles south) and Point Montara Lighthouse (3 miles north) to visit, explore and gain knowledge on what the coast has to offer
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve at Moss Beach (3 miles) with volunteer naturalists to help explore tide pools at zero or negative low tide, and watch sea creatures in their natural surroundings - a great educational day for kids and adults alike
- The Beach House Pool and Hot Tub, both overlooking the Pacific Ocean and both great escapes when the water is chilly or for an evening swim
- Miles and miles of paths to hike, bike and explore, all just outside the doors of the Beach House with staff to assist with maps, local lore and first hand knowledge of where to go, what to see and how to get there. If you have bikes, we recommend you bring them, or rentals are available in the town of Half Moon Bay.
- The Beach - steps from the Hotel for swimming, surfing, exploring or even a kayak on the Bay with our neighbors Half Moon Bay Kayaking Co.
# # #