|ADDRESS & CONTACT:
||1300 The Strand, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Phone: 310.374.3001 Fax: 310.372.2115
|LOCATION / FACILITIES:
The Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach is a 96 Ocean-suite boutique hotel offering the best of big city sophistication with the casual warmth and comfort of a Southern California beach community. The hotel sits on the coastal path known as The Strand with miles of sandy beaches stretched before it, the waves of the Pacific Ocean just steps away, and the sassy and electric nightlife of South Bay ever present in the air.
|GUEST ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS:
The hotel’s 96 Ocean-suites boast full or partial views of the Pacific Ocean and offer spacious private balconies. Each room creates an ultimate home away from home feel with separate bedroom and living room areas, wood burning fireplaces, wet bars and full sink, microwaves and refrigerators, CD players and wireless internet access.
The Beach House offers an extensive array of spa therapies including Organic Aromatherapy Massage, Milk and Honey Sugar Scrub Face Massage and Reflexology. Perfect for men and women. Massages can also be arranged in-room. Reservations are necessary (310.614.7455).
|MEETING & EVENT FACILITIES:
Over 2600 square feet of total meeting space make up four separate and unique settings for events. The 14th Street Conference Room opens onto a patio garden running the length of the room with multiple French doors and the Strand Café enjoys intoxicating views of the ocean.
Wood burning fireplace
CD player and stereo
Goose down comforters
Aveda bath amenities
Complimentary Newspaper (M-F)
Complimentary wireless internet
Wet bar and full sink
Microwave and refrigerator
TV in Living Room & Bedroom
Frette linens and robes
Phone lines fax & modem ready
Two line telephones with voice mail
Complimentary Continental Breakfast
Located in the heart of the outdoor sports capitol of Southern California, the Beach House has a vast variety of activities available outside its doorstep and nearby. These include:
- 26 miles of scenic walking or bike path along the ocean
- Boating & sailing
- Surf lessons
- Rollerblading rentals for a cruise along the Strand
- Bike rentals
- Yoga instruction on the beach
- Beach Volleyball and Private Lessons with a local Olympian Gold Medalist (Eric Fonoimoana) - reservations required
- Golfing at major courses
- Whale watching excursions
- Relaxing on your private balcony and people watching
|DINING & ENTERTAINMENT:
The Beach House is in the heart of downtown Hermosa Beach and adjacent to many restaurants, bars, coffeehouses, boutique shops, and entertainment venues.
- Pier Avenue is one block south and every weekend this 3-block walk street enclave turns into the place to see and be seen
- The famed Comedy & Magic Club features major celebrities performing nightly. Top comedians are regulars, such as Jay Leno who can be seen on most Sunday nights.
- Shops & boutiques with surf gear, jewelry, and bargains with designer labels
- The Lighthouse throbs with the beat of performances by some of the hottest reggae bands from around the country
- Café Boogaloo with live blues and authentic Louisiana cuisine
- Sangria is a beautiful Nuevo Latin restaurant featuring a heated patio complete with waterfall and Flamenco every Tuesday.
- Chef Meba’s Bistro – where it’s all about the food and California lifestyle, with healthy, organic and fresh menu options nightly.