20 Things to Do
Near the Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach
Download as PDF
- Indulge & unwind with Beach House Spa Services with a relaxing Be Well™ massage. 310.614.7455
- Ride a bike and visit neighboring Manhattan Beach home to great boutique shopping and national recognized restaurants.
- Get moving on! Enjoy In-Line skating or biking on The Strand, a 26 mile paved sidewalk right outside your door. Rentals available nearby. 310.374.7816
- Learn about the Masters of Surf and visit the Surfer's Walk of Fame on Hermosa Beach Pier.
- Laugh out loud - at the Comedy & Magic Club filled with fun and entertainment located only four blocks from the hotel. See Jay Leno on most Sunday evenings. 310.372.1193
- Go surfing with the Pier Surf Shop providing rentals as well as group and individual lessons. 310.372.2012
- See the Pro's - LA Style. Take in a game watching the Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers or Los Angeles Kings.
- Walk south to Redondo Beach Marina, just 15 minutes away, offering ocean front dining, boutique shopping, sport fishing and seasonal whale watching. 310.374.3481
- Park the car, stroll The Strand, grab some food and Sit on Hermosa Beach. Enjoy the view as you relax on the sand.
- Indulge yourself and be pampered at Elegant Nails at 1114 Hermosa Ave. A great way to relax. 310.937.1103
- Watch the pros or play ball beachstyle with Beach Volleyball right outside our front door. Or take a private lesson with our own Beach House Hotel Local Resident and Olympic Gold Medalist. Ask the Front Desk for reservations.
- Visit Hermosa Beach for Fiesta Hermosa every Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekend for arts, crafts, games and strolling. This beach city likes to celebrate.
- Enjoy great shopping at the Del Amo Fashion Center - the largest shopping mall in the South Bay. Located just 10 minutes from the hotel in Torrance. 310.442.8525
- Follow the 26 mile Strand just a few miles north of the hotel to eclectic and world famous Venice Beach.
- Experience one of downtown LA's most loved attraction- the Walt Disney Concert Hall - home to the LA Philharmonic and LA Master Chorale. 213.972.7211
- Tee it up at several local golf courses including Trump National Golf Course all within a 30 minute drive from the hotel. 310.303.3240
- Experience great culture at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles; free admission, wonderful art and fabulous views. 310.440.7300
- Tour Hollywood including Mann's Chinese Theatre. Drive the 5.6 miles of sprawling mansions in Beverly Hills or stroll down Rodeo Drive for fabulous shopping.
- Ride high with helicopter rides by Island Express in Long Beach. 310.510.2525
- Just chill - enjoy the view, enjoy the moment and let Hermosa Beach seep into your body so you will remember it when you go home. It is a special place and one to savor.