Team BuildingDownload (2.6mb PDF)
The following are some ideas for team building exercises and activities for corporate groups.
- Enjoy a Bonfire on the Beach or Fire Pit in the Beach House Rose Garden
- Enjoy S'Mores, hot chocolate and Irish coffee around a wood burning fire pit
- The Rose Garden is located outdoors next to the Terrace Patio with views of the Pacific Ocean
Contact Rachel Strom-Beach House Catering Director: 650.712.3328, [email protected], www.beach-house.com
- Donate to the charity of your choice. TeamBuilding Unlimited will guide your team in innovative fun Charity Challenges.
- Backpacks for Kids
- Bears that Care
- Rocking Horses for Tots
Contact Janet Rudolph and Frank Price: 510.845.3600, [email protected]
- Leisurely introduction to sea kayaking and paddle boarding takes place in the large protected area of Pillar Point Harbor. Guests may paddle out to explore the open ocean as well, weather permitting
- Guide will meet groups right on our patio. Kayaks will depart in front of hotel
Contact: Chris Manchester, 650.773.6101, www.hmbkayak.com
- Out of the cubicle and on to the farm
- Two hour team building tour includes touring the cheese tasting room and garden shop as well as animal handling and witnessing cheese making up close
Contact: 650.879.0480, www.harleyfarms.com
- Easy to moderate skill levels (no experience necessary)
- Local hikes including exploring coastal redwoods, coastal tide pools and atop the coastal bluffs
- Group yoga for beginners on the beach or at the hotel
- Enjoy a water fitness class in our heated outdoor pool
Contact: 650.712.3327, www.beach-house.com
- Sea Bowl
- Enjoy "Astro Bowl"-a combination of an incredible lighting system that features laser, strobe and other high tech lighting and an awesome sound system while you bowl
- Banquet facilities for groups
Contact: 650.738.8190, www.seabowl.com
- Half Moon Bay Golf Link
- Two award winning championship golf courses featuring 36 holes of ocean front golf on the Links Course or the Ocean Course
Contact: 650.726.4438, www.halfmoonbaygolf.com
- La Nebbia Winery
- Bring a Beach House box lunch or cheese and fruit board and enjoy a picnic and local wine tasting with your friends and colleagues
- Play a team bocce game in the winery's picturesque surroundings
Contact: 650.726.9463, www.lanebbiawinery.com
- Glass Blowing Workshop
- Enjoy a workshop with hot molten glass at the La Nebbia Winery
- Every attendee will make their own Pumpkin, Heart or Paperweight
Contact: Doug Brown, 650.283.5626
- The Cooking or Beer Experience
- At the Half Moon Bay Brewing Co. enjoy a fun filled unique program that will educate guests about beer and local sustainable coastal cuisine in a casual fun filled setting.
Contact: Melanie Davis, 650.728.2739 x205, [email protected]
- LifePlays Team Building through Interaction and collaboration!
- LifePlays' Team Builds are highly interactive, incredibly fun, and packed with improv-based collaboration skills.
- Participants engage in a series of powerful improv exercises to deepen connection and experience supportive communication.
- Half-day or day-long team builds.
Contact: Chris Miller 650-504-3934, [email protected]